Informative by ART. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
This information is about your personal data processing.
- Identity and contact details of the data controller
The data controller is Vajont Hotel srls, in person of its legal representative pro-tempor, with registered office in Vajont, Piazza Monte Toc, 5 (PN), www.hotelvajont.com.
If asked Vajont Hotel srls will provide with complete information on the purpose and modalities of personal data processing.
- Methods of personal data processing
Personal data (e.g. address, telephone number, email, etc.) are processed on digital media with the aid of computerized or automated instruments in accordance with security measures and, in any case, in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data itself.
- Purpose of data treatment
Vajont Hotel srls will process personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes of the law regarding:
- check-in registration
Personal data, therefore, will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the aforementioned obligation.
Your expressed consent is the legal basis of the treatment within the meaning of art. 13, paragraph 1) (c) of the GDPR.
- Nature of the conferral
The conferral of personal data for the purposes set out in point 1) of art. 3 is required. Its eventual refusal will result in the impossibility for Vajont Hotel srls to proceed to register the guest presence.
- Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
Personal data collected for the purposes described above, may be brought to the knowledge of employees and/or contributors of Vajont Hotel srls and communicated to the following subjects:
- third-party companies which may be charged by Vajont Hotel srls to provide for the execution of the bonds assumed by Vajont Hotel srls for the implementation of the registration of the guests;
- All subjects (including public authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative measures.
The conferred personal data processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to dissemination.
- Retention period of data
Personal data will be kept for the time defined by the reference legislation, below specified according to art. 13, paragraph 2 (a)) GDPR:
- The time required for the registration of the guest
- Ten years for documents and related data as provided for by the laws in force
- Rights enforcement by whom is concerned
In accordance with articles 13, paragraph 2 (b) and (d)), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR whoever is concerned has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data
- obtain information on the origin of his personal data, on the purpose and the modalities of its treatment, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of digital instruments
- obtain access, rectification, limitation or integration of his own data;
- obtain deletion, anonymous processing or blocking of data used in violation of law, including those which are required to be retained for the purposes they were collected
- The claim that the operations mentioned above have been brought to the knowledge of the interested person in respect of their content unless such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law;
- Obtaining data portability
- Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the data processing if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the data processing, foreseen for the purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfilment of market research or commercial
- The above rights may be enforced with request to the holder, to the contact details given to art. 1.
- To inform specifically and separately, as required by art. 21 GDPR that if personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the interested person has the right to object at any time and in this case personal data will no longer be subject to treatment for such purposes.
- If interested in the case above, to propose a complaint to the guarantor for the protection of the personnel, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on garanteprivacy.it.
Enforcement of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge.
The e-mail address for the enforcement of rights is firstname.lastname@example.org
May 24th 2018
Hotel Vajont srls
Piazzale Monte Toc 5,
33080, Vajont, PN